The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) invites Applications through ONLINE mode only in the prescribed proforma which will be made available on Website (www.tslprb.in) from 2nd May 2022 to 20th May 2022 for recruitment to the following Posts.
TSLPRB Police Vacancy 2022 (Director General of Police, Hyderabad)
|Sl. No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||Pay Scale (Rs.)||Vacancies|
|1||21||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police|
Constable (Civil) in Police Department
|2||22||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police|
Constable (AR) in Police Department
|3||23||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police|
Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police
|4||24||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police|
Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department
|5||25||Constable in Telangana State Special Protection|
|6||26||Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response|
& Fire Services Department
|7||27||Warder (Male) in Prisons & Correctional|
|8||28||Warder (Female) in Prisons & Correctional|
|Sl. No.||Post Code||Post Name||Vacancies|
|1||11||SCT Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department||368|
|2||12||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department||29|
|3||13||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department||10|
|4||14||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||12|
The number of Vacancies indicated above is only tentative and is liable to change without any notice. TSLPRB reserves the right to notify required modifications with regard to any aspect of recruitment during the process of recruitment.
Candidates To Check Their Eligibility Before Applying
Candidates who are desirous and eligible REPEAT eligible only may apply through ONLINE mode only after having satisfied themselves of their eligibility for this recruitment.
- OC and BC Candidates with local status of Telangana State applying for the Posts of SCT PC (Civil / AR / SAR CPL / TSSP), Constables in SPF, Firemen in TS Disaster Response & Fire Services Department and Warders (Male) / Warders (Female) in Prisons & Correctional Services Department have to pay a fee of Rs.800/- towards Registration of the Application, Processing of Application, Conduct of Tests and Examinations, Maintenance of Portal etc. However, SC and ST Candidates who are Local to Telangana State have to pay only Rs.400/- towards the same. All other Candidates will have to pay Rs.800/-
- For the Candidates who apply for more than one Notification issued by the TSLPRB within a period of 3 months from date of this Notification, the Physical Measurement Test / Physical Efficiency Test for all the Posts in the Notification(s) applied for by a Candidate, will be conducted only once and the same readings / scores will be valid for all the Posts for which he / she is applying for among the Notifications
- For Candidates applying for more than one Post among –
(1) SCT PC Civil or equivalent Posts [Notification No.41 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(2) SCT PC (IT&C) [Notification No. 39 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(3) SCT PC (Mechanic) [Notification No. 39 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(4) SCT PC (Driver) [Notification No. 39 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(5) SCT SI (IT&C) [Notification No. 40 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(6) SCT SI (PTO) [Notification No. 40 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(7) SCT ASI (FPB) [Notification No. 40 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
(8) SCT SI Civil or equivalent Posts [Notification No. 42 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022, dated 25-04-2022]
a rebate of Rs.50/- per each additional Post applied for (in excess of 1 Post) on account of the saving incurred due to conduct of Common Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test shall be given, in the total fee payable, in the case of Local Candidates of Telangana belonging to SCs & STs category and a rebate of Rs.100/- per each additional Post applied for (in excess of 1 Post) shall be given to all other Candidates.
Payment Of Fee
Candidate has to register himself / herself on the TSLPRB Website – www.tslprb.in by making his / her Mobile Number as his / her User ID and then choose the Notifications and Posts that he / she would like to apply for. The fee payable will be determined based on the Posts he / she applies for. Candidates are advised to provide such Mobile Number as their Login ID which will be in currency throughout the process of recruitment and will be in their personal custody. It shall be their responsibility to ensure that this number is maintained continuously without any interruption throughout the process of recruitment, so that there will not any loss of communication between the Board and the Candidates.
This fee can be paid by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other mode made available on the TSLPRB Website.
After making the Payment, Candidate has to visit the website www.tslprb.into submit the Online Application Form which is in 2 parts i.e., Part I and Part II. Part I Application has to be submitted initially along with a scanned copy of Passport Size Photo + specimen Signature combined as one file / image in jpg/jpeg format. Even after making payment of fee, if the Candidate fails to press submit button and the Application is not uploaded, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case.
Candidates who are declared qualified in Preliminary Written Test have to visit the website www.tslprb.inagain for uploading the Part-II Application along with the scanned copies of Certificates / Documents.
|Application Start Date||02-05-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20-05-2022|