Rajasthan Education Department jobs Invites Application Form REET 2021 for All Level I, II, III for the Examination of Teacher. Interested Candidate Can Check Full Details Here & Apply.
Rajasthan REET Recruitment 2021. Follow this article for Rajasthan REET Notification 2021 Eligibility, Qualification, Salary, vacancy Last Date, Admit Card, Exam date, syllabus, Result, Answer key and other important notification.
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test invites application for the posts of 31000. Candidates who have passed Senior Secondary (12th) Or Graduation with BSTC will be eligible for this Recruitment. We will be updated important notification of this Recruitment on this page time to time.
Vacancy Details for Rajasthan REET Online Form 2020
|Last Date to Apply||08/02/2021|
|Last Date Fee Payment||04/02/2021|
|Admit Card Available||14/04/2021|
Level 1 Or Level 2 (For One Examination Only ) – Rs. 550
Level 1 & Level 2 (For Both Examination) – Rs. – 750/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card or Net banking.
Minimum – 18 years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation – ( as per rule )
PRIMARY LEVEL CLASS I TO V – 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with 50% Marks and 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
JUNIOR LEVEL CLASS VI TO VIII – Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and B.Ed Degree.
Steps to Apply Online
- Candidates are required to go to the important link section provided below Or go to Official site of the RBSE.
- After this, The candidates click on the Apply Online.
- Open the link and Fill your asked basic details correctly and upload your photo, sign, ID proof and other Documents.
- Check your full details and all column preview before submit Application form.
- Pay application fee to complete form. If fee are asked.
- Take a print of final submit form for further level process